Demonstrations at Tullyhill Cottage, Strangford, Co. Down. Come and have some fun, eat fabulous food, chat, learn, meet new people and generally enjoy yourself ……
October – Sunday 14th, Raw Food Demonstration, Strangford
November – Sunday 11th, Raw Food Demonstration, Strangford
Raw Food Made Easy demonstrations cost £85 per person and cover:
- the benefits of raw food
- demonstration, tasting and recipes for smoothies, juices, dips, salads, main courses, desserts and snacks
- substantial lunch, eating and tasting all day
- share ideas and experiences
- meet like minded people
- tips on how to incorporate raw food into your life
- an extensive hand out with facts, ideas and information on resources and suppliers
- answers on any health questions you might have, or where to find them
- sample foods to take home
- raw food books and recipe books to look through before you purchase your own
- growing sprouts and making fermented vegetables
- incorporate wild foods into your diet
- walk round my forest garden
- ongoing support by email or telephone
The times are 11am-3.30pm.
One-to-one consultations are available at a time and date to suit you.
Demonstrations can be arranged for groups of 2 or more people on days other than those scheduled. Come with a friend or family member for ready made support when you get home.
Hen parties catered for. Gift vouchers available.