Do you ever feel like you are surviving rather than thriving? Wouldn’t you love to wake up each morning feeling ‘tippy-toe-happy in your shoes’, full of energy and optimism?
We all know what to do to get the most from life – eat well, exercise, have a supportive network of friends and family, a positive outlook on life, minimise stress. But life gets in the way and we do whatever we have to do to get through each day, without paying enough attention to ourselves and our needs.
How would it be if you had a holistic angel to:
- Listen and talk through your health and happiness goals and how best to achieve them?
- Guide you through the maze of confusing and conflicting health information in the media and on the net
- Save you time and money by pointing you in the right direction for YOU and your unique situation (one diet/lifestyle does not fit all)
- Show you where to start, what equipment/food to buy and from where
- Feed you delicious food (raw and cooked vegetarian) and show you how to prepare it yourself
- Answer questions on how to lose weight easily and deal with food cravings
- Support you when things don’t go to plan
- Take you to the next level when they do go to plan
Having studied extensively, including with the Institute of Integrative Nutrition in New York, and from her own healing experience, Barbara has a broad knowledge of different ways of eating for health, the connection between food and emotions and how what you eat affects the rest of your life. Barbara’s emphasis is on real, pure, simple food – a diet high in raw juices and vegetables, but she also coaches in healthy cooked vegetarian food.
She offers health coaching packages for people who want to see positive improvements in their health and happiness and who are committed to making changes that will transform their lives:
Single Consultation – health history, recommendations for positive changes in diet and lifestyle, plus recipes and information.
Intensive Month Coaching – 4 weekly consultations. Initial health history, recommendations for positive changes in diet and lifestyle, plus recipes and information, followed by 3 weekly follow up consultations, checking in on progress and working out the next step with the client.
Three Month Coaching – 6 consultations over three months. Initial health history, recommendations for positive changes in diet and lifestyle, plus recipes and information, followed by 5 fortnightly consultations, checking in on progress and working out the next step with the client.
Coaching can be in person, on the phone or by Skype. Telephone and email support is guaranteed.